How it Works
Meals Planned. Ingredients Delivered.
Now offering Vegan and Dairy Free options!
More than just a grocery delivery! dinnerlicious! plans three healthy delicious and affordable dinners and delivers easy to follow recipes and fresh pre-measured ingredients to your door each week!
1. You Order
Place your order either online or by phone.
2. We Deliver
The following week dinnerlicious! delivers the order with the ingredients and recipes for three meals, to you either at home or at work.
3. You Cook & Enjoy
Enjoy making a wonderful and healthy meal with your family in about half an hour!
At dinnerlicious!, our goal is to provide your family with meals that are easy to prepare, wholesome, and fun! We focus on using local fresh vegetables, meat, eggs, fruits and dairy, combined with other high-quality, additive-free natural food ingredients. dinnerlicious! offers subscriptions and one-time deliveries
What to Have at Home:
dinnerlicious! provides you with all of the main ingredients you need to make our planned meals, but there are some flavor ingredients that you will need to have on hand. The week before every delivery, an e-mail will be sent indicating everything that you will need to have at home for the following week’s delivery. We will provide any really unusual ingredients, but these are useful items to keep in your pantry (don’t worry if you don’t have all these things at home, as we will let you know the week before what you need): Items to Have
- Oils, vinegars, soy sauce.
- Condiments such as honey/maple syrup, mustard.
- Basic spices
- Stock cubes: chicken, beef, vegetable
- Basic pantry/fridge items: flour, bread crumbs, milk, butter, eggs, nut or seed butter
Oils, vinegars, soy sauce
Basic spices & stock cubes
Basic pantry / fridge items
What you need to know:
- Concerned about allergies? dinnerlicious! can substitute all gluten/wheat and nut items if you have an allergy or sensitivity! We can also substitute meats if needed. Vegetarian & wheat-free options are always listed with the menus.
- Your order must be submitted by Wednesday for delivery the following Tuesday.
- Subscriptions can be put on hold or cancelled anytime with at least 5 days notice (cancellations need to be in by Wednesday).
- Gift certificates are available–a perfect gift for your busy friend or family member.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays
- If you are not home, it is your responsibility to leave a cool box or bag out to prevent your food from spoiling.