Now offering Vegan and Dairy Free options!
More than just a grocery delivery! Dinnerlicious plans healthy delicious and affordable meals and delivers easy to follow recipes and fresh pre-measured ingredients to your door each week! We are now offering vegan and dairy free options!
At Dinnerlicious, our goal is to provide your family with meals that are easy to prepare, wholesome, and fun! We focus on using local fresh vegetables, meat, eggs, fruits and dairy, combined with other high-quality, additive-free natural food ingredients. Dinnerlicious offers subscriptions and one-time deliveries.
What to Have at Home
Dinnerlicious provides you with all of the main ingredients you need to make our planned meals, but there are some pantry items that you will need to have on hand. The week before every delivery, an e-mail will be sent indicating everything that you will need to have at home for the following week’s delivery.
- Oils, vinegars, soy sauce.
- Condiments such as honey/maple syrup, mustard.
- Basic spices
- Stock cubes: chicken, beef, vegetable
- Basic pantry/fridge items: flour, bread crumbs, milk, butter, eggs, nut or seed butter
What you need to know:
- Concerned about allergies? Dinnerlicious can substitute all gluten/wheat and nut items if you have an allergy or sensitivity! We can also substitute meats if needed. Vegetarian & wheat-free options are always listed with the menus.
- Your order must be submitted by Wednesday for delivery the following Tuesday.
- Subscriptions can be put on hold or cancelled anytime with at least 5 days notice (cancellations need to be in by Wednesday).
- Gift certificates are available–a perfect gift for your busy friend or family member.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays
- If you are not home, it is your responsibility to get your meal kit